Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pegboards on Wheels

pegboard cart

Pegboard is one of those basic and extremely useful organizing tools, for the garage and beyond. But the idea of a mobile pegboard was new to me! Alligator Board makes three sizes of its steel pegboard carts - a "wall on wheels."


mobile pegboard tool cart

Triton Products also sells mobile tool carts. They are available from a number of web stores; I found the one shown above here.


pegboard trolley

And over in the U.K., Bott makes its perfo panel trolley in many different sizes.

Other Pegboard Posts:
Tool Storage Locations Made Obvious
Update: Julia Child's Kitchen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! These are the coolest things ever. I have several clients who could use these yesterday!

Jeri Dansky said...

Susan, I'm always so happy when someone else likes a find as much as I do!

Anonymous said...

I echo the cool. I could see one in the garage, a workshop, a kitchen and the shed I call a greenhouse.
That is fabulously cool!

Jeri Dansky said...

So glad you like them, Marty!